Thursday, July 21, 2011

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!”
~ Psalm 100:4 (ESV)


Often, when you live in a New Baby jungle, you find your days meshing together in the tangled vines of diaper changing, feedings, and doing the walk and rock. "grown up" time goes on the back burner and even the basic daily things (like brushing your hair) get over looked.  One major part of my life that I have let slip is my gratitude journal. After reading the lovely postings over at Grace Alone I have decided to dedicate time every Thursday to really contemplate all the blessings in my life.

Today I am grateful to all the wonderful women who inspire me with their beautiful blogs. I have been a mama for 23 years, and a teacher for 25 years, but I find each day that I learn something new. Amanda at Soulemama, Sara  Mincy at Sara's Art House and the wonderful Mamas at Earth Boys and Earth Mama 101 you all inspire me and give me the encouragement  that I need each day to continue on my journey raising my funky, fun, free range family. Thank You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Little Liza Jane. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.